Are you looking for a support system that will lift you up, help you through challenges, and provide encouragement through the hard times? Our team is here to support you through your physical and mental change while helping you during hard times in your personal life. At Chris Anthony Fitness & Health Club, we are not just a typical gym. We are a family working together to build healthy, strong lives for our futures.
If you're looking for a health club in Pittsburgh, PA, we can help you. Chris Anthony Fitness & Health Club
has a strong team of leaders who focus on giving each member the time and attention they deserve. We believe each one of our members deserves a unique, custom program designed to enhance their strengths and address their weaknesses at the same time. Whether you would like to lose weight or take your fitness routine to the next level, Chris is here to help you every step of the way. Different classes are offered every day and she is a quick text away at all times!
Some of the classes we offer include:
- Chisel - This is a 45-minute class that will focus on form, technique, and strength. If you want to change things up a little and add an extra challenge to your regular routine, Chisel is the best option for you.
- Group Training - This is a 60-minute class designed to give your whole body a workout. We also focus on team building and working together to improve everyone's health and wellness.
- Yoga - No matter what your current fitness level is, Yoga is a great workout for everyone. This class will help you with control, balance, strength, and focus.
- Spinning - If you want a workout that is non-stop speed, Spinning is for you. This class is 45-minutes of high-intensity cycling designed to get the heart pumping so you can burn hundreds of calories in under an hour.
- Field Work - From long-distance running to tire pulls, Field Work will get your body moving in an outside setting.
- Hi Jump - If you're tired of boring routines, Hi Jump will give you that extra energy you forgot you had. This class is 90-minutes of fun and exciting jump rope routines for ages 5-105!
- Learning Kitchen - Health and fitness are more than just a trip to the gym. It is about changing everything you put into your body and what you do with your body. When you want a nutrition class that will teach you how to shop, prepare, and cook your meals, Learning Kitchen has you covered.
If you want to make a change, we are here to give you the motivation, encouragement, and equipment you need! All you need to have is a good pair of shoes and a positive attitude!
For more information about our group fitness classes, call (412) 292-1045.